1402 Camden Rd/Hwy 521
Sumter, SC 29153
Come and hear true bible teaching and meet our members who love God.
We are asking our members and guests to comply with the following guidelines:
1) Everyone entering the building must wear a face mask. If you do not have a mask, the church will provide one for you. Small children are excluded from wearing masks (babies up to age 4).
(2) Hand sanitizers are in the foyer for your use as you enter the building.
(3) Upon entering the building, the communion and collection trays will be in the foyer. Each member will be asked to pick up their individual communion and deposit their collection in the designated tray.
(4) The auditorium and fellowship hall will be available for seating to comply with social distancing. Every other pew will be roped off and chairs in the fellowship hall will be spaced six feet apart. Families are asked to sit together and parents are asked to please watch your children for their safety and the safety of everyone.
(5) Once the communion service has ended, the cups will be placed in the rack on the back of the pews for those seated in the auditorium. In the fellowship hall, trash bins will be used for collection of the empty cups.
Please be aware to maintain social distancing while on the church grounds. Let us all practice kindness, consideration, and concern in love for one another. If you have any questions, see one of the elders. We look forward to seeing everyone.
Schedule of Services
|Bible Class||10:00 am|
|Morning Assembly||11:00 am|
|Evening Assembly||6:00 pm|
October – June
|Wednesday Evening Bible Class||7:00 pm|
P.O. Box 1385
Sumter SC 29150